Snow plus board and we get a word called snowboard..weeeeee
First time in my life for me playing this adventure sport..sometimes wondering also how can people can control the small board on a debris filled with snow. Now, I knew how other people felt through it..At first, It was painful but actually, It was absolutely fun, interesting and fantastic.
How people could felt pain?..you know, the main point was not you felt pain or not, but you felt more pain or less. I was trying to imagine what type of this game at first, what I thought only I'll enjoy during sliding. Nevertheless, I slipped on the snow rather than I slides but still felt this was employable game. As I thought, this game needed a lot of time for you to master in handling the board, some patient to bear with pain and several knowledge about this sport. If you didn't, you cant get ride on the snow or you will only slippage on the track.
Last week, 3 of us went for snowboarding at a place called as Mt something.. I didn't remember name of the place but the place definitely was inside Utsunomiya prefecture. I was over excited until I took picture along the journey. Of course we went by car, however we changed to shuffle bus when arrived at station and I didn't remember name of station but it was a train station. why, we parked car there because the place was vast and very suitable to park a car. Even though it was called a shuffle bus but, It took more than one hour to reach destination.
some pictures during journey, maybe boring to be seen for some people
this picture resemble scenery during journey by car
When we reached in our destination, I could not said anything rather than beautiful and fantastic with the scenery that I saw. It just so fantastic which I had not seen until now, all white and I could not saw perfectly like a reflection making my eyes could not saw well. Anyway, This was the picture when I arrived there.
So we changed our clothes then played until 11.30 a.m for lunch and continued until 3.00 p.m
I tried so hard to practice in this sport but still cant get well when sliding down the track. At first, I had been taught how to stop the board when sliding but I was still could not handle perfectly. so hard and maybe took several day only to stop that stupid things. However, I enjoyed this game very much although I got severe pain around my arm and back my body. Something unlucky only came once and one day once I get here, OF COURSE I can break my own board when sliding!!!!!
Anyway, thanks to my friends for bringing me and giving me a ride to here.
ps: sakit punggung..oooh..name tempat nie mt jean mcm tertulis dlm gambar
Starting With Why
-
So I just finished reading a book written by Simon Sinek called Start With
Why (2009). I think I remember hearing one of my favourite internet people,
Mik...
6 years ago
3 comments:
bes nye zid.
memang bes gile ar time nie..tapi esoknya..semua org mula rasa sakit serta sengal2 badan..huhu~
so, winter tahun ni ko main snowboard lg x? ke skali seumur idop?
Post a Comment