I knew i have given time like everyone did. Still, dreaming in the life, making the time passed like a wind, without anyone realizing especially by me. "But, can I get back to the past?" something is running in my though. Everyone know the answer. Even the richest man of this world can't get back their past time or even the smartest man in this world can ever create a time machine, to change the the past for their own purpose. I know time machine is a lie. No one can prove we can go back to past while crossing dimension may be possible. The story is only a joke to make people dreaming to think what their want to change if chance is given. "If I do this...If I do that...If I didn't start this.." This also tend to be said by us when we tried to remember about past.
Loosing something not a bad things. Perhaps It will be a ticket to gain a things that is even better than before. For example, If I give a part of my food to my friends, I will not been able to get my stomach fill with an appropriate amount of food. Actually, maybe in the next future, there will be a human that will give the same things that we got or even more. This is very similar with knowledge. If someone have a technology from others, if he try to teach the knowledge, may result his knowledge is going up from before. Speaking about this, what is the main things important about learning a new knowledge?
In my observation, when we are learning something, we tend to make one target at first. May be there are many definition for each individual when they are studying about something. If I attend to the class, It's ok...If I read the textbook, It's ok...If I didn't understand about lecture, still ok because I can ask friends...If I only do the homework, its still ok.. each individual will think differently. Maybe this is one of dilemma of one person called student. Sometimes, when a person said "If I didn't enter his class, I still can get credit..just attending examination and do his homework"..still this way of study is been acceptable or not? Then, how about a person studying in internet, without attending classes or only take exam and he can get a credit like someone study by commuting with train about 2 hours everyday to the classes. Maybe this question have several answers.
Back to the word of loosing...I'm really loosing my time...I also want to go back., change everything that I wanted, but It can't be done easily or maybe forever. Someone said life must be go on. Just don't turn back, even if you think about turn back will swallow all of your rational thinking, make your time lose twice than before. Just think something POSITIVELY. Even you hate him or it, take it as one of the step to make progressive improvement in your life. Make this time preciously as you can. look around you, seeing everyone, seeing everything are passing us in a day. Take you hand, stand your leg to move and move for something you had to do. Even if something is impossible for us, why just can let we do something impossible to gain the same result? Thinking is a good start, but sometimes, doing without thinking will make something new come out in our life. Balance need to be considered in handling this case.
What about if I tried so hard not to do this one? but finally the result were disappointing me? So, what about try harder for next time? But must think we have to consider what make we didn't get the result. Maybe If we do this for next time, A good fortune is waiting. Just try and error will make us experienced this and that and finally know what to be done. -Success-
Babbling like a baby in my post for today.
Finally, I have to take all of this with a new spirit and some courage have to be filled with. Hope this make me become matured and make us take one more steps to the next future without regret. Hope the next one is the better one than before although I've procrastinated.
Hope my song can be heard through the world~
song of water..sometimes let my sickness get out
Am I just a stork?
ps: hu~
No comments:
Post a Comment