Social Icons

het

Pages

Feb 15, 2013

finishing my exam

Walaweyhhhhhhh...

At last, my last exam was finished officially on last Wednesday. I felt too tired, after giving too much pressure on brain, on body. Now, I have more times to return to my daily lifestyle, such as gaming, traveling and most important is cooking. Ex-xam was really taken me into a new mode, where my appetite was not function very well, as eating feel the same as not. Pressure during exam made you to forget enjoyment of a meal. Yeah, the effect also took out after exam, made me become lazy to cook for dinner, now I didn't eat a whole day.(-_-). Perhaps, my thin body become more thiner after this.

Official exam really don't mean you are already finished completely. There are still hidden exam there, such as repeat exam, if you failed certain subject and the teachers are too kind to help you by giving one more last chance. Yes, my prediction on several days after this, I am on the table doing the test. Difficult paper came most this time, but not to forget myself, after hell training  to answer hard questions, my brain was unable to extract and process an easy question. Sometimes I felt it is worthless to put more effort on certain things that we don't know the income. Yet, at the same times I felt so satisfied if I can achieve my target with a pleasure result, and the way to cross the cliff is only by own effort. What I want to paraphrase here is good result from good effort is better than null effort with good result (genius?). At least, only me think like that.

Here, some reflection from preparation for this time exam  :

1. How great your effort is not a key in answering all question smoothly.

2. Help always come without expected in many ways.

3. Confident is must, but confident also down your motivation if your confident answer was wrong.

4. Time is diamond, always running out quickly. If we are doomed (lost confident) for next subject , we  ll stuck inside room and over thinking we are done , without realizing time wasted for just thinking for something we don't need.

5. Friends are like shining star. They can always be there to comfort you, if you close enough to them.

6. Throw our bad habit of 'if I did this last time, I can...' . This words is completely lie to us. Even we get through a time machine to redo our action, what done is done. Maybe the things you do that time result you to more big mistakes in future. The best thing is to believe, to be positive and make our mistake a constructive weapon for future. Our next action will be critical, to correct back and achieve the 2nd phrase of if I did this last time, I can...' .

7. Cleanness don't forget. Make sure your cram place tight, and you ll be in a good mood to study.

Especially for no. 7, Hard for me to do during exam. ('~'). My place was just like a war zone, many death body (rubbish) on my floor. Or just like after Celebration in Key ell, where the gathering plaza must be unbelievably dirty. Thinking is priority until I throw all unused paper, food and plastic in one spot on my floor. Tadaaaa....


Exam mode


Even I don't believe, I could produce so much garbage like this for short period of time. If I'm alone can produce like this, how about 2000, 3000 people around me produce like this, is the dump site can still manage the capacity? Thats why importance of recycling. Here in Japan, the most important from reduce, reuse and recycle are recycle. They always use daily product so impossible to reduce. Reuse is still practical but not all people do it. However, recycle is mandatory for all the resident here. They need to separate the garbage into several category such as combustible, non combustible, plastic, bottle and others. For me, I need to clean up these mess and throw it by tomorrow. If I don't, they will not collect the garbage and I need to place it one more time next week. This is called as throwing day system. For instance, to throw combustible trash is on Tuesday and Friday, bottle on Wednesday and plastic on Monday. They will not collect your garbage if you don't throw on appointed time and days. Definitely, positive and negative effect is in here. Firstly, the system make people aware to be punctual to throw their garbage, Secondly, I m too lazy to throw in the early morning (*^-^*)

In conclusion, why I am telling garbage story right now is because I feel my life is like them. It is neither important nor needed in this world. Even trouble us by throwing them into dump site. But, one of their strength is to gather/accumulate and make a big group, to disturb the writer during study.
ヽ(`д´)ノ


Taraa..they like biscuit..kejap ada kejap xda


ps: buang sampah~buang sampah~