What the hell was going about>?
Yesterday, when I was making slide for my own presentation, suddenly there're a person came near me and ask "would you like to try a Kimono?"....I stopped a while and started to think~..erm....and finally I decided to try those one,,,actually I didn't like it as it'll embarrass me but ..........IT's OKAY...
we're been taken to a changing room and 2 Assistances helped us to wear us a kimono. In that time, only me and another one person who were guys....What I was feeling while changing was it's so hard to wear that things from the stoking to the clothes while putting on the trousers was the easiest part..There were 3 layer of clothes to be put on that made my body weighted more heavier.
Then, we came back to the first room we had gathered for picture session...wow...so embarrassing for me~...:P
Starting With Why
-
So I just finished reading a book written by Simon Sinek called Start With
Why (2009). I think I remember hearing one of my favourite internet people,
Mik...
6 years ago
4 comments:
wahhh..
haha
prmpuan pkai comel..laki xcomel..wkakah
kau tinggi sgt,senteng kimono tu jadinye..haha
weyh!
nak kimono satu!
xde saiz kowt...hahaha...
nak kimono datang sini..boleh cube pakai free lagi
bukan nk yg free... tp nk yg ko bagi!! haha...
kimono bukan pakai hari2...jadi xperlu beli..
cube jew sudah~
Post a Comment