Social Icons

het

Pages

Dec 11, 2010

breakthrough JICA

JICA= A place where people who came Japan can stay temporary.

Yesterday, I visited my old school friends which they had some program around 1 week doing experiment, making presentation, and this program seems like exchanging program between university. Meanwhile, I came to their residence(although only one weeks) after they had completed all their academic session in my University. We hang up in room talking, disgusting and laughing together whenever we talked about past time or present stories. It was so much fun talking with them all, making me remembered again when I was a school's student.

However, I had to leave earlier because they're going for a trip to Nara in the morning..Before I leaved, we didn't got much time for pictures...actually the guard didn't gave permission for picture in the residence but he said "I'll make as I'm not watching you guys"..haha..thanks our beloved guard..



Thanks to Luqman and Syaza other people for everything especially for maggie, biscuit and many more that they gave me, I'll eat all of these..and I don't forget about you all take me to your residence..huhu

hope you're going to be great in your trip to Nara and Samurai village~:P

Finally, If you'll come here again someday, please don't forget to contact me~..maybe we can hang out longer than this~



I thought I made a mistake in this video..we're not in kobe...sorry :P




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

japan is great...
thanx 2 u too..=)

:) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yazid said...

yup~..huhu~