Today was so awesome because my university made a party for international students, tutors and some other teachers. The Party was held in my campus and started about 6.15 p.m..Although It's just 6.15 p.m but the temperature was damn cold as I got trembling over my body when I walked into the hall.
when we got into the hall, of course we needed to register and surprisingly they provided a place for us to reserve our bag. Just go to the counter, put your bag and get your number.
After done with this, I went to the party hall with other 2 Malaysian(my senior).wow, Now the second things that surprised me was the people who were attending party so many and make me felt little scared..huhuhu....
when I entered the hall there were a person gave some talk....only some people who listed to him and the others made their talk..of course I also join to our talk..huhuhu..felt some pity with that person..
the party started with kanpai"cheers" and the foods were so many but i knew it was limited for me to choose food that I can eat. At the moment I want to get food from a table, a Japanese female started to talk to me..we talk some moment and she said she had came to Malaysia for a moment when she went for junior high school's trip.
then I walked around and met some friends there..also surprisingly met my tutor and we had some talk and exchanged our number.
there also were a moment when a Japanese told me the reason why she come to this party. she said" you look the food in this places were so many, delicious and looked expensive especially Sashimi..so that's why I came here..hehehe"
anyway, The foods were very delicious and thanks for the sponsor of this party.Whatever, there were a time when a Vietnamese told me "hey, you looked more thin since I met you several month ago"
What????....I think I have to search Weight gain near my place..hahahaha..maybe~
No comments:
Post a Comment