I got 4 report to be finished before next week, which is 1 report for course seminar, 1 for analysis, 1 for electromagnetic and another 1 for experiment report.
course seminar- at least 4 paper and each part is damn difficult. Yesterday, I went to the class for this subject and we did visit Kyokugencenter laboratory in my U. what a surprise was, when we needed to enter the laboratory, we needed to put on special clothes before we entered. After that, we needed to stay in a room to purify our body before we entered the laboratory and this part that I felt exciting and little of fear as like we will going to another world after this. However, as we entered the laboratory, a lot of machines was placed all the places and their size was so big. wow, and at time, I thought I was on space ship. Then, a senior who guided us to the Lab started to explain about what they were doing there and we heard or answered if he gave a question. At the question section, I had been asked what is the element that have 4 valence electron. I didn't have any clue as my friends had answered carbon and silicon. So, what the other else?..I was thinking and thinking and unfortunately can't remembered anything. So, I just said I had forgotten and my another friend answered germanium.
Although the program was like that, but I felt enjoying it.
Analysis- maybe can be finished in 1 days(really?) because it's like homework rather than report.
Electromagnetic- also like analysis, perhaps it'll take 1 days only.
Experiment- this is the most dangerous one. actually I had submitted my report but there were something mistakes or not enough inside whether the conclusion, data, calculating step or other else. Therefore, I have to read all the mistakes I've done or the missing part that I did because I have to check and write again, what a mess~ It's so troublesome~..but I'll take it easily
wow, This week will be filled with a lot of report..............means I'm not have plenty time to be relaxed on~
No comments:
Post a Comment