Social Icons

het

Pages

Nov 5, 2010

Machikane-sai is one of university festival

This post concentrate about a topic of University Festival.As we know, each University among the world must have this kind of festival. Even university like UM (Malaya Universities) also make this event every year. What I recalled there were an event called 'festival KK12"...maybe the festival's name is wrong but all university's festival is like that, selling junk food, book, lollipop and include with football, netball or even basketball match. besides that, I heard there're a group who performed band live and many more we can find in the University festival. But, I've opinion where every university must have their own special activity to distinguish between another University's festival. I want to tell ya about University Festival that is happening in My university.

Basically, my University's Festival  is held twice in a year, which is called Ichou-sai and Machikane-sai. Both of them is held on the different date and days where Ichou-sai is around May and Machikane-sai is on November.

Today, something whispered in my ears to come this Machikane-sai. so, I got early in the morning and make preparation but unfortunately, I didn't take any breakfast and lunch and consequently  my stomach became too hungry as I wanted to eat any food if I find in somewhere. Besides that, today I got a fever...not a bie_er fever..it was a really a fever that make me thought twice about my plan. however, with My spirit of life, I considered my fever was nothing and I went out even though it was cold outside. At that time, I was very bored sleeping on my bed, So I decided to go to the festival and I didn't mind about the fever either way.

So, I went to the campus, met my friends and then we went through the festival anyway. We met our friends were selling food for their club. If the seller know us, he will treat us friendly to make sure we buy their product. we had the experience and we got to run..huhu

My friends told me Machikane-sai was better than Ichou-sai and I thought maybe it was. The festival looked so happening and the people also passed from Ichou-sai. That what I thought...maybe right or maybe wrong...

So, I got a lot of experience on this festival and it was not waste my time even though we got fatigue...It was so fun :)

I also Got some Video to be showed to your guys..But still incomplete and when it's done, I'll put a link or what ever...

see ya~






No comments: