http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv7SUncOAAQ
Bromance is the word come from Brother and Romance. Oh, maybe this is the new word that used to be said by youngster in Us. Maybe after this, I can make a Joke with my friends by using this word..huhu..
By the way,the part that I thought very funny was on part of Justin B ringtones...It made me laugh so much. I also reconsidered this video is one of the most creative and interesting..yup..just my opinion..
Besides, My holiday will over on 2 days and I have a ton of work to complete on. My days will become busy like before and maybe I can only write a blog occasionally. I also felt gratitude my fever had gone anyways~
yeah, time to reschedule my time table and my life rather than before this..I need to think again and again about my life and this time I want to make sure my goal can be achieved within a short limit.
I heard my friends are in study week or exam week, so I wish them all to be successful whenever you answer or shooting it.

hey, i captured this picture today, meaning before winter, all the leaves will fall and this time a lot of people go to watch the leaves from green become red before it all fall to earth, and this activity always to be said as Momiji.
No comments:
Post a Comment