Social Icons

het

Pages

Nov 4, 2010

my leisure time for November 2010

yohuuu...

Yeah!!!my university got no classes about 6days because of festival in my university, like festival in Malaysian university, people sell food, book and even do something retarded like singing, dancing or something else~

The preparation is today and because I don't register into any club, so my schedule is not too tight and I got a plenty of time to be waste away :d

Yesterday, my senior came to my house and I was very shocked with unexpected visitor because I hadn't cleared my room yet. what a mess!!:((..so, with the speed of light(not team rocket), I cleaned my room and then we hang out to take dinner at somewhere restaurant.

Then, he Stayed for a night and in the morning, we just got to make breakfast...realizing about that...he tough me how to cook "Nasi Goreng" ehem ehem ...so watch this video and enjoyed it...huhuhuhuhuhuhu



Practically, it was so damn hard to make a food although it's a simple cooking anyway. imagine you've to create your own food by thinking what or when you want to put ingredient, the timing of your cooking and even with your skill to handle cooking utensil...hahaha

What I would care...Anyway, I got a new recipe today~ :((

4 comments:

gEeHa said...

hahahaha.suka sgt kau yeee!rajin2 la blaja msk..ko duk kat tempt org tu bertahun-tahun. :)

yazid said...

tue ar...koman2 boleh masak utk hidup dalam 4 tahun nie~

mira_chan said...

woittt...kelakar gilerrr...
cabaran jugek ek wat ko masak memasak ni..
anyway ak ucapkan semoga maju jaya dlm msk memasak...!! :)

yazid said...

haha...semoga dapat jadi chef yang handal dengan cepat