actually, there're something terrible happen to me, my phone had gone somewhere and maybe it'll not come back for the second time..waaaaaa~
usually, if you lost your hand phone, for example dropped at somewhere or kidnapped by irresponsible person, maybe..we just have to cut the number and there'll be no extra-paying for the cancellation of the phone.
unfortunately, for my case, I had a contract for 2 year with the company, and if I cancel my account now, definitely I've to pay fine and this is the one that i most hate~. I heard from my friends the fine is not priceless but so expensive and this make sense for me to think why I got contract with this~tuuut~ company. But I hope my friends information being wrong and I don't have to pay anything for it.
Usually if you're not holding hand phone, mainly in this generation where we're living in the world of technology and information that is expanding from time to time, your life'll be so inconvenient. consider If you want to contact with your friends, you just can't message or call them or even contact them especially if you've something important you want to ask in a limited time. Definitely can do nothing besides crying on your bed.
consider if you want to contact your landlord because you want to ask something about your house rent, definitely can't unless you try using public phone that is so weird if be watched by someone.( i think there're no person using public phone in this era)
or consider if your teacher want to contact you about your academic or activity, in this case, this is the worst one because if we think carefully, we can conclude this is the most important one. The university also can't contact you for emergency cases or something like that. besides, embassy also can't contact you if something happen. for example, when typhoon, tsunami, earthquake happen without any warning, if the embassy want to check whether the student still alive or not, at this point, i'll sure they must found I die although I'm still alive.
last but not least, consider if you want to make part-time job, you must tell your phone number and if you get a part-time job also they'll call you through your number. In this case, I'm sure you'll not have an opportunity to fill in part-time application form just because a phone.
so, as my last conclusion from my own hypothesis stated before, hand phone is very essential for a life of human being in this new generation of information and technology.
and as for me, as a normal human being, born from embryo, growth to zygote and to baby..taking this destiny of my phone as a compliment. Maybe my life without cellular phone now is more better rather than have it.
i also hope somebody find and give back my lost phone to me, I'll appreciate ~wuuuu
Starting With Why
-
So I just finished reading a book written by Simon Sinek called Start With
Why (2009). I think I remember hearing one of my favourite internet people,
Mik...
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment