long time no post..hahahhaha
this time i would like to introduce the new version of skype(although it's not so new).
so, what is new featured include with this skype is included of Group Video Call. for the normal user of Skype would be surprised because usually video call only can be made for 1 person to 1. But, with this new version, we can make video call with many person. On the other side, the quality of video is reduced from normal, and the video call with video can be made until 5/6 person. if the number exceed, the 6/7 person in the call will be no video
. Besides, the trial only for 28 days but I don't know when it's start and finish. I think maybe it's finished already but I'm not so sure about that.
the last factor will be needed to make video call is the speed of the internet itself. Maybe this can't be done in Mesia if you're having normal internet broadband, meanwhile it can be used here as maximum as it can.( this's my jokes, don't take up so much).
and this my picture and my friends during making call with other.See, huhu
Starting With Why
-
So I just finished reading a book written by Simon Sinek called Start With
Why (2009). I think I remember hearing one of my favourite internet people,
Mik...
6 years ago

3 comments:
wow.x pnah jumpaaaa.nk tryyy!
Alaa..skype ni lmbt..dah ade voodoo bru nak buat group call..
haha
eh,yg kiri sekali mcm Fikri Serabot plak aq tgk..;p
Geha >try..selagi yang boleh..hahaha
Nau> bagus gak voodoo wat camtue, baru ader persaingan dan terpakselah skype wat camtue gak...
tue bukan fiqri...tapi klu serabut tue aku agak bersetuju gak la..hahahaha
Post a Comment