what the hell I bought this expensive one? firstly, I also don't know why I chose it because since I came here I didn't had any intention for iPhone. unfortunately, the fate was changing and controlled my sense to buy it.
of course there are several factor that make me choose this type of phone. Although It was expensive, but the price not killing everyone, means everybody can buy it. There are 2 plans to buy this smartphone which is neither you pay for the model in a time nor you pay for every month. If you pay for every month, you can take out the phone for free on that day and start pay little by little for the next month.
Actually, I want these awesome no. 2 plan. I wished I can take out without paying a single yen but my visa made me despair for a whole time. why?? This is because if you're a foreigner, your visa must be about 2 year and 4 month( If I didn't mistake) and you can purchase a phone by paying the model for monthly. So, I had to take no. 1 plan, although it felt bit pain.
however, We must know deeply why we are choosing one item. "designed by Apple in California and assembled in China"written on the back of product. firstly, it's something not easy to find a product not made in china.
iPhone is a phone designed to be versatile in what ever situation. Of course it has multiple function inside that made all people crazy with this phone.
for me, there are several good point if I choose this one:
1)the internet package : pay in a price and you can use internet everywhere and anytime either you're in class nor toilet.
2)GPS mode: the phone is installed with gps function and It make me easier to go somewhere..even if I lost at somewhere, I can use it to find the way.besides, If i hungry, I can search where to eat.. convenient right?
3)compass: this also is something that a traveler must have. Everywhere you go, you need to make sure you have at least one compass in your hand.
4)mail: this phone also is associated with mailing system which I can check my inbox anytime I want. so, this can make sure we don't to rely on computer.
5) weather forecast: it make easier to us for checking weather forecast as it is something essential to be done as it is the culture in this place.
6)dictionary: you can install for free. and definitely it'll help you.
and other amazing stuff
still, there are something lack in this phone that made several people not like to buy it:
1)the antenna problem: it was mentioned before in newspaper. In that time, the phone still new and Apple can't detected the problem of antenna which the signal was damn low. But, the solution was been taken but the signal still not as good as the previous model
2)software problem: when you install new Os(operating system), sometimes the new Os burden your phone and make it slow if you use the previous model. This show that we must keep on the new model if we want to use it maximumly.
3)paying application: not all the application is free, sometimes it is too expensive and not valuable to be bought.
4)mail system: I consider Japanese mail system phone is more better and more cuter than iPhone.
and many more that i don't reveal it yet.
I considered this is a long post to be created in just one night.
5 comments:
pergh~ ipon babe~ tgk... nipu kate xde wit..hokaloh
wahhhhhhhhhhhh..bestnyeeeeT___T
nie dah abeh da duit aku beli mende nie...klu hilang lagi henset lepas nie xtahu la aku..wuhuuu
jage elok2!kalo hlang,x yah pakai fon lah.pakai public fon je. :)
hahaha...dah lame xbergayut kat pondok tepon sejak zaman sekolah menengah~
Post a Comment