Social Icons

het

Pages

Jan 24, 2011

need to be focused for a few days

time passes very fast, without realizing anything, I'll have to end my second semester in a few week. Of course before the end of every Sem, we'll have a paper test for each subject. My, my..like always, seem I've procrastinated..this Sem also, not showing any improvement from before. Just like a kid who are still dreaming and dreaming until he didn't know when he want to wake up.

However, some preparation must be done or I'll be done with the time itself. Just need to appreciate the time given within this week and next week. Prepare and try until reach our limit, at least can can get the certification of pass although not with flying colour. Hope I'll not repeat paper for this Sem even the sign sometimes shows in front of me. Hence, hoping can neglect by do some last preparation for it.

The for exam is equivalent to the time for study. Starting today will be a calculus day because my examination starts with calculus for this week. Look like light for me but actually not. I means if this week only has one exam then the next week will be held the remaining Plus presentation. waaa~


many types of material have to be revised on. still, I've not any confidence to go on but anyway, still try the best and let all the rest work on its own. If something good happen, It is a thanks but if something bad happen, just need to try again for next year..ha~

ps: ngantuk~