what a surprise!!!!!....
I thought today would be ok for shopping
but...
The things happened oppositely...
No supermarket for today........
Waaaa.....
what can I eat today?
The supermarket celebrate New year until 3rd January? that would be ridiculous!!!!!
Help me as...
I want fish..
I want prawn..
I want cute cuttlefish...
I want vegetables....
even the worst part was I didn't have any stock of food...
so...
To make a Brilliant durian SoluTion was...
rice + egg + ketchup...
That was I only ever had...
and I tried so hard to make it...
and finally,
It became like this...
Attention 1:
during winter, make sure your egg is stored carefully, or It would frozen like this
Attention 2:
The writer could not going to eat outside because he is in super duper cuper budget mode.
Attention 3:
Make sure you have lot of stock during New year because many of them will close their shop for celebration.
When I'm writing this post, I can heard truck sound which maybe it means the workers are transferring food's stocks to the supermarket..
I will be a great day if the supermarket is going to be opened tomorrow :P
PS: Sediakan Payung Sebelum Hujan...
We ought to think and prepare that what will be in the future..
and don't let the same things happen again and again~
2 comments:
yazid..kih3
tengku..ku3
Post a Comment