final will come
final will happen
there are no such things to be neglect for
there are nothing to be afraid for
but
preparation still not be done
even everybody knew about that
what we are doing right know
still singing
emphasizing to our self
but
nothing would happen
just
laughing to myself
where is you
when i need
you are gone
when I care
you not come
when I try
you always wrong
hell you are
I am not going to tell you
where I was
what I did
as long my happiness is not falling apart
as long my spirit is not fading away
as long my intention can not be thrown
hey you,
even if you are gorgeous
even you are brilliant
even you can touch me
even you can torture me
even you have everything
but
you not remember
who you are
where you from
still
not be accepted
can you still remember
what we feel
about what you done
can you still remember
how you push us when you need help
can you remember
you are nothing
without us instead
but
everything can be changed
without realize
it will gone
something new will come
may us
can accept it
may be
we should be
we are not like you
even if this world would tear apart
we still have the energy
to seek the trueness
to grab the opportunity
but
we will not follow you
we have own feeling
we have own freedom
to chose who we are
we have own capability
to understand what you are
this time
we will burst out
to the world
who thinks all they have
all they grab
and
all have they seen
stand up!!!!!!
we will be going
to the next level....
I promise...
Poem for next equation for the type of equation which the equation is not going to end as the equation still going on and the equation still have a breath to step along over the same equation after.
No comments:
Post a Comment