Even my homework are increasing day by day, i still didn't know why I'm still going out at this time...must realize that final exam is just around a corner, REMEMBER!!!!!!
If we're talking about going out, absolutely I would refer to a city that contain sometimes negatives or positive impact for youngster like us. What a good about City? nothing more or nothing less.......
with a busy traffic, people smell, queue, horn and sometimes advertising sound make my heart become less normal rather than living in village.
Now, I did not want to talk about city...but I'm going to tell you about my walking today in Umeda.
the place like always, seemed lot of people, rushing for one to the other places. I forgot today is friday, where people tend to go outside because tomorrow is holiday.
our meeting was decided in Umeda, one of Osaka largest,biggest, popular city in japan. My friend waited for my last class ended today in the station. After the fist mission was accomplished, we went for releasing tension with stopping by in electronic shop for a while....and this is 1 of da picture
I want those!!!!!
hahahahahahaha.
Today, I also stopped by to make express pass for entering one theme park.....BUT........end with the counter closed early....
TOO CLOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!
Starting With Why
-
So I just finished reading a book written by Simon Sinek called Start With
Why (2009). I think I remember hearing one of my favourite internet people,
Mik...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment