Social Icons

het

Pages

Nov 11, 2010

The temperature is going crazy

so cold.....I consider the temperature is going down by end of this month. Can someone help me? I haven't experienced with winter and because of that I don't know how to withstand this coldness .

My impression when it'll going to winter?

firstly, I'll not wake up as my friends said they just like that. Means my stamina'll not enough to endure this coldness. wow...this'll going crazy...if I really become like that, then I'll going late to school. or can't take test because of lateness. This is grave problem that I should think deeply on how to resolve this.

I know this is not only the problem I'll face on. How about the electric,water and gas bills? Of course it'll increase as when we're in winter, we'll use a lot of gas to heat up our shower's water and use some electric to on the heater. Wow~...bye bye money.....this will make sense for me~

Besides, my movement is also limited where as weather become cold, our body movement also will not function very well. As a result, we'll face our futon every time and can't lift the blanket. This feeling is also going to make us become lazy and believe me, every time your friends are asking to hang out, you'll give a lot of excuse~

This is the most I 'm fear and definitely I'll breakthrough this weakness. But before that, what is the best Plan to endure this coldness?


In my opinion, I'll make sure sleep early and tried to wake up early because if I stay up in late night, I can't wake up in the morning, or maybe wake up in afternoon. Furthermore, I'm going to save my money by taking shower in a short time only. Besides that, maybe I'll stay in University longer than my house because in University there're heater and it's free. In addition, study in University at that time maybe more comfortable rather than home.

About other than that, I'm still thinking...the strategy to live in winter


What I experienced today


Today still autumn but it is the end of the season. When I went out from my house, my arm felt so cold and I went to school by walking anyway. When I arrived at school, I realized my arm colour was become white and look like a pale person. After staying about one hour in class, my arm was going back to normal. Woow...so close~..should I use hand glove when I'm commuting to school?

: maybe yes..:P

 

2 comments:

✿ismi:Nauratul Nadiah✿ said...

wahhhhhhh...
kat sini winter xsmpai ngatif n xde snow pun dah kire sejuk sgt bg aq..
habislah kau nnti..hehe
take a good care of yourself weyhh..
kau dah la kurus bebenar..haha
makanlah byk2!;p

yazid said...

thanks~

kat sini aku dengar 0 darjah la paling menangis...peti ais pun dalam 6 darjah~

klu pegi atas sikit..apelagi, negatif la...

papehal pown....kene latih rohaniah utk menempuhi saat suka duka nie..huhu~