Translation: Its was very long time and did you remember me? I changed my email address and please register my new email on your phone.
I was just sent a quick reply who is the sender because I had lost my phone very long time ago and definitely all the contact number and information were gone too. I thought this would be my acquaintance to ask something from me. However, the answer from him/her somehow show fishy response.
Translation: This is Rika. I will sent email after this, didn't you remember? This is not Kenji phone number? after we did exchanged our address on that Nanpa (Japanese gathering and drink wine/alcohol event)
Yeah, this time surely this was a spam email, targeting someone for something (personal information, money, etc). At that time I was thinking whether should I reply to get information for this spammer or just ignore this email. My schedule weeks was very busy,consequence to ignore this email. Besides, I wondered how they get my email? I had received spam email from my country PM before, but this is Japan, where individual information couldn't be leak to somewhere. Impossible things always occur in our life. Eventually, this spam email didn't end this way and I got a few more email after ignored the email from same person. Our love story started from here.
Even without response to the email, still next couple of emails came to my inbox many times. There was 1 day interval between each email.
Translation: I hope to get more from now. Actually, my dream is Patissier and I also think to study oversea. I will go to France in 1 year but I have been broke up in that period. Because of that I felt so lonely but if I have person to talk with me, all loneliness I have felt will go away. Thanks. This is my blog, I was also write my self-introduction. Please read it.
The blog was like this and 100% confirm fake.
After that, another email from same person came again.
Translation: Are you very busy from work? I'm very free right now, please send email. I'm waiting.
Translation: Have you read my blog? picture and blog are also there. If you read, please tell me. I felt anxious if you don't say anything.
Translation: Before I go to France, I want to cancel my phone contract. I want to send email from blog and I want you to send your email(to my blog). I have send before, but I send my blog address one more time. My blog can't be read without permission from me if you don't register your name. Plus, you can't read my blog if you register from computer, so please read inside your phone.
This was last from that person and after that no more email from him/her. Maybe, he/she thinks that I have already blocked his/her email.
Translation: Before I cancel my phone contract, I want to send email from my blog. It's Ok, you can do if you have time, please?
The end.
Moral of the story :
1. Don't reply any fishy email even once, if you don't want to get more spam.
2. Consider your mind after getting spam because their email are full with cute picture and emotion with simple language, that everybody can understand.
3. Use spam block service in your phone if you feel that emails are very annoying.
The person who send the spam should be human or computer. In, my case, I think that should be human after considering content of email, way they try to capture people attention and period of each email.
Ps: encik spam, pergi main jauh2









2 comments:
apa kisah ko g layan benda nih. :D
xlayan..tapi ia datang sendiri
Post a Comment