It has be a been long not writing on this blog. because now I've little leisure time, so i want to write a little experience on this.
my graduation day was on 11.2.2010. my father and mother also come to the ceremony. It was interesting to me, wearing a new coat got from JPA in the graduation.
but, after a few week, on 22 to 26 Feb, i went to a program. for me, it's some thing new because i haven't gone into any prgram that involved about country. what i know about this country was on my textbook in secondary school. after SPM, i willing to forget all things that related to country. maybe, at that time, I don't have any interest with that topic.
but in the end of that program, I realized a little about this country and it tought us to love this country. And the main point also is a unity among the races in Malaysia.
in the programme also i had told about malay position in the constitution, about sultan/king and many more. for me, it was the best experience to get information about this. at least, I know a little about democratic system in this country.The program is called BTN.
many of the people out there said BTN is train people to mark BN in future. for me, maybe yes or no. along the program, the are no pushes from the facilitator to mark BN. But, if I think deeply, i found that the story about malay privileges in Malaysia is told not once but many times.
the people that take care of this privileges is BN...and I think that what they want to say is Mark BN or that privileges will disappear in future..hoho, it's difficult to think about it now.
besides that, a few day ago i went to putrajaya and knew a mosque beside mosque putrajaya.
i don't know the name but it called masjid besi by my friend because the appearance of the mosque. when we entered the mosque, huh...like the power ranjer's base...no people and the design in the mosque is fantastic..i want to say it is a power ranjer's base..huhu..
that all the new experince in my life..written in this blog and I don't know when I will write on this blog again..huhuhu
Starting With Why
-
So I just finished reading a book written by Simon Sinek called Start With
Why (2009). I think I remember hearing one of my favourite internet people,
Mik...
6 years ago
2 comments:
nant da ade kat luar laut,rajin2 la post blog eh
ai ai captain
Post a Comment