yehaaaaaa........exam already finished and it's time to enjoy for a while......
answered question was very challenging and killing myself and others, who cares, it's already OVERRR...
in this Summer break also I plan to go other place..but until now I was planning to nagoya meeying my friends there..which I could meet you~...my friend also invite me for mount fuji's climbing but I think I don't go this year...maybe next year laaa...no money no talk la...mount fuji or called as fujisan is the most popular mountain in Japan..every visitor must climb this type of mountain or you will not called visiting Japan...so Summer holiday is The best time to climb as the peak of the Mountain is cold, then when become summer, it's more hotter than other season..hi~
but before that, nagoya....see mee in this few day..i'll reach your place ha~~~
Starting With Why
-
So I just finished reading a book written by Simon Sinek called Start With
Why (2009). I think I remember hearing one of my favourite internet people,
Mik...
6 years ago
2 comments:
laaa...mane gmbr fuji??aku nk tgk! hahah
mane panjat..wakakkaka
Post a Comment