Social Icons

het

Pages

Apr 17, 2011

sightseeing around my places

Long time for me not updated this blog because of my computer problem. Anyway, I thought about starting my blog from this time and maybe, there will be lot of post I'll write. So, just saying good luck for myself for my new resolution..huhu

Saying regarding time, it was a year since I reached here and also lot of memories I created with all my friends. This time, I would like to story about my friends came here for visiting me and what we done so far.

2 of my friends, Luqman and Hafi came here before the class started. It a long journey because their house was not near with me, taking about 3-4 hours by trains, if you get on the right track. if not, maybe taking more time than you ever thought.

As for Hafi, he went to my house by car along with his seniors after sending his another seniors back to Malaysia in Kansai International Airport or by nickname, Kankou. His seniors had to stay in my house for a night because they were going to take English test tomorrow. Its not a problem for them to search my house because majority of cars in Japan are installed with GPS. It is very convenience, easy to use and making you not lose in tracks. We set to see in train station near my house and as promised, I finally met Hafi there and guided them to my house.

As for Luqman, he might got trouble when the journey because for him, it was the first time to Osaka, making he arrived at the train station at night. Fortunately, we met in the day, it was enough. In the night, hafi showed his cooking skill by cooking 'ikan goreng' and 'sayur ___?' ..haha.....My role only to cook simple rice. After that, we ate together.

On early morning of Sunday, Hafi's seniors had to rush for exam but we still sleeping at that time...~..
OK, at somewhat time, we wake up and breakfast , then going out for shopping...Yeah, its true..Shopping time.

We not targeted the place too far, but only near Osaka, maybe takes 40 minutes ++ from my house. Of course, we just not only shopping but also tried something new, included me by riding Ferris Wheel on Hep Five. This is the video we recorded while we were riding or during the rotation of the Ferris Wheel.


  
not only that, some pictures also present here.

 what was he pointing at?

taken before ride, finished after ride


next destination, Round one for bowling but...

We ought to go for bowling but after knew the people who booked were too much, we surrendered and changed plan to Karaoke..I just can write 3 words for this...ha ha ha

Things not always right. What amazed me in the Karaoke's room... Massage chair included here!! wow..how happy I was, for the first time trying for the chair. So comfortable and brilliant...making my fatigue went away.

 lol Luqman!!

For the next day, we went to USJ (Universal Studio Japan)...for me, it was free for ticket because I had annual card. So, I played same game but not for 'Jaws', the long que without too much excitement.

 "yeah,, I arrived!!"

 like something interesting for this night~

 too bored until didnt know what to do

 time for JAWS!!

 Spiderman's working place

 Pink's cafe (pink panther?)



Maybe enough for today...thanks for you all spending time with me and wish you all good luck for the new semester..Good effort, Good result..~

ps; dah lama xtulis panjang camnie~


3 comments:

Luqman said...

Video tu nice cam tahi.

gEeHa said...

ko record gune ape?

yazid said...

gEeha>> rakam guna i-hon 4..

Luqman>>video tue nice...tapi ko tue je mcm tahi..haha