Social Icons

het

Pages

Apr 21, 2011

text book

well, if someone enter a new semester, it's mean they have to buy textbook. That was done by me along this week, repeating to search books, but I did not find all I wanted. So, I had to check one more time on textbook's list in order to search these text books.

Unfortunately, I had to go to 2 different places, just to buy the books and the distance between these 2 places were very far, in my thought. Some my time lost just to walk to the book store. Even the worst case was when I entered the book store, looking for the textbook with list that I hold tightly in my hand, ended with I could not found the book, even I knew the title of the book. So, I had  to go out from the shop and took another book list on a bench. Even you know the title, you cant easily find it because there are too many books plus a lot of shelves.

However, the problem solved with the new list that I just took  by searching the number of shelves to find the books. How easy if I know the number of shelves because the list that I hold before this did not show shelves number. It was only written the title of the book and the code number.

Anyway, new semester has came and the school has started. I get to go along the hectic classes day by day. I wish this semester would end quickly but at the same time, I prefer no. Absolutely some classes are fun but not at all.

Maybe I just need some motivation for the new semester, wishing this will be the best semester rather than before and hoping all doing well along this time. For people who just get to a new semester, happy new semester and wish for a great fortune to you all , that is said by me.

 some of the text books use by me

 
that's all

Ps: kelass, kelas dan kela....

No comments: