Social Icons

het

Pages

Nov 13, 2011

exercise!!!

In the early morning(actually it was not early, just because the weather was cold today, so i referred to the word early ), I was being forced to do some programming on my table. Actually, I am not sure if I can finished this earlier as i can because programming is too difficult to be understood by a mere people.

My friends once told me this.."if you want to get better in programming, you have to practice by doing that overnight  at least every day". He is in a major on programming course, different from me, who is in another major. So, it is possible for me to be better in programming because i am not in programming major, so i don't have enough time to practice with. Besides, my class is only one per week. What can i say is the teacher teaches too fast and when he give exercise to us, the question is too difficult for me. Nope, maybe difficult to the others too as I asked someone besides me, she also didn't know much how to solve the problem.

So, today>> I'm trying to do from the basic and I hoped I can be better and the hard exercise, who is waiting for me can be solved as a piece of cake.

some examples..maybe for expert to see this one will laugh at me if i say this is difficult>>huhu


ps: makin susah sesuatu benda yang hendak dicapai, apabila dia mencapainya, perasaan puas yang tidak terhingga terlekat di dada.

No comments: