Social Icons

het

Pages

Oct 29, 2011

kyoto parade

hello everyone, blogging time!!!

today destination was to participate in a parade called 都大路(miyakooji) opening parade. I was wondering what kind of parade because i just invited by senior to participate it. Maybe they didn't have enough member so they need to invite more people.

The rules were simples as A, B and C. You just needed to walk together with malaysian clothes or what symbolize malaysia and done. That was I thought for the first time and the other person. Unfortunately, after seeing other national team member did some show practice, for instance chinese with their dragon dance, european with their own show, we began panicked as we didn't prepare anything for a show.

Some of them regretted not bringing compang, so we can play wedding song. Some of them donated opinion that said we do song or we do dancing.  So, the our team decided dancing for the show. Of course several of my friends and I couldn't do dancing. As a solution, the person who couldn't  do dance were needed to clap  hands or wave our hand to the audience. Panicking and some strange feeling surrounded us, but the fight must be continued.

Finally, we walked out for parade and saw how many people watching us. It was very embracing but we enjoyed at all. While we were doing the parade, I saw a banner that written some malaysian word there, like cinta and saying. This turned me to amaze the word, for them to support us. Instantly, I raised up my hand and cheered them as a present.

After we finished all this things, it was the time to walk again to starting point without parade. At that time, I realized it was very long parade that we did. Maybe song or enjoyment of the parade forget us about the distance.

Before going home, we went for lunch at japanese restaurant although it was not actually lunch time, which was around 2.40 p.m.

pictures:

pamphlet 

all of them preparing themself 

our representatives 

other kind of group 

italian? spanyol? rusia? confused me 

all of them shot 

combination- foreigner and japanese 

walking for unknown kilometer

ps: penat dan nak tido

No comments: