After I got used to played in Malaysia, I got lost when speaking Japanese here. Maybe Japanese is not my tongue language, So its naturally we can lost it sometimes. But, after met teacher with friends, having fun with them, finally I can warm up my language skill besides tasted my junior delicious meal >>thanks you guy..Gratefully, we had a nice picture session there >> take a look
and no. 2 question...what the hell why I'm writing blog today?? it is not planned and what main reason was I can't sleep today, thinking about my tomorrow because tomorrow is the day for me life back with Japanese. The new classes, some new classmates, new teachers and not forget about must buy new textbooks >> money money, where are you hiding?
with new season, I have some new determination here (really want to make it become reality :)) :
1. fight along winter, going all classes, especially 1 period class >> faito, faito
2. get along with Japanese although I lost contact this summer holiday >> where the hell are they?
3. less sleep filled with a lot of activity because I realized how important my time in Japan when I leaved here last holiday...I don't want miss my next meeting..huhu
4. be likely to have a good, brilliant and smart behavior or physical appereance >> next day we meet, at least can show them what changed although just little.
5. try to do something new or challenge whatever will come after this positively >> this one make me sudden scare for this new semester.
5. make sure this semester result will pass with flying color >> the hard one but will try although the result still unknown.
Next mission will be on autumn and winter, where we have to fight with coldness, coating body with a new thick jacket or whatever. One of the though season for Malaysian who are not used to live in this common season.
Our next mission also concentrate on food >> hibernation >>where some people eat less but sleep more or on the other hand, people eat more to burn up calories to heat up body to do work >> choose one
This season will end in the next spring holiday, next year >> so be prepared with all our supply, strategy or determination
Done!!!!...
by the way, there's new popular shop being opened next our place >> this is the pic
next lepak spot for sunday....yeah :)
ps: tido..tido..tido..klass

No comments:
Post a Comment