Social Icons

het

Pages

Jul 7, 2011

party Jun 2011

Today on da Go......

Party...party...party for international student...

we came to eat what we can....

while talking with the other 


Today was very tired. I was participated with an international party in evening with others friends. As to make relationship between international student and officer become more closely, they held a party for us. 1 for U..thank U

Like always, when there is a party than people will be many. I dont know how to express this but this year party was different from last year. Yeah, we got Tanabata. Tanabata is only a tradition in japan, where people write a wish on a paper and then hang the paper on the tree. Besides, they also provide some decoration to make the tree more beautiful and better.

I also saw some of my friends that had not met in long time. Actually, it is not too long but I can express it is long. We did talked about stuff while eating with other member. In addition, I got 2 new words from senior, which is Japan tent and Peace child tokyo. you have to google this word and see how google responce to your question.

Before the event was over, they provide some plastics to put the food to be taken away. This is what I mean, free food for tomorrow and we did not had to worry for tomorrow food because It is here, around my position, waiting a suitable time to be eaten..

After that event, all of us were going home and i felt so tired today, talked with other people. It was really take my energy. how this story continue?


this is a tree of Tanabata


several of the participants


some of them come from same country and background

]

we are going to `belasah` this


this look so good


 how about try some?

ps; still penat dan benda yg pelik akan datang menyerang

1 comment:

hafrawiey ozakawa said...

absolute..:).slmt ary raye

http://hafrawiegeek.blogspot.com/