Social Icons

het

Pages

Dec 6, 2011

parcel + deliver + coming!!!

congratulation to me after getting this kind of parcel. No more eating outside, you have to cook yourself and this is a motivation to me to be able to survive without depending on shop. I am thinking about making cooking as my hobby, so how about your opinion? is it right for me to add this hobby to my list?..haha..

after seeing this parcel, many would wonder how can a parcel can contain food, especially frozen food. Actually, this is one of the service here, delivering frozen food besides delivering food like pizza, which is common to us. This delivery took 2 days, which mean if you order monday, you can get wednesday and you also can select time you like in the delivered day. for examples, you can select wednesday, 5.00 p.m.~7.00 p.m. and many more. Since it is Japan, you can trust the parcel come just in time, no need to worry about delivery become late. 

Not only this product, they also sell a lot more stuff. You have to enter their website and pick the things you want and then write your information for delivery. In this case, I selected to pay in the day, which means i will pay the price after the parcel came just in front my eyes. The Japanese term for this is 'chaku barai' and it is very popular besides paying using pay pal and many more.

So, Time to cook?..I wonder what I can do with all these?..at least I can do a simple cooking which is nasi goreng>>just the rice with adding something you want, thats why the cuisine is called nasi goreng.

Ok, Saraba( my friend used this word before he left the class today).
ps: harap2 semangat nie x cepat luntur

No comments: