Because I don't have anything to do in this weekend, it is a good opportunity to update my non-updated blog. Actually, I want to upload a trip video of my friends and me but it takes too much time to edit it. So, maybe after being trim perfectly, i would like to upload on next page. Be patient my reader(*^-^*)
Waiting for the video to be inserted in my laptop, firstly let me post you about a video caught by me during university festival. The festival, back a long time ago, when the ending ceremony begin, they started to turn on the song. It is a common sense for us to hear songs during festival, but this time, laser projector came in the ending ceremony too. Exciting with the moment, so I recorded a video for a couple minutes even though I was rushing back to home. Sorry for unclear video.
ps: cepatlah siap wahai video-ku ini
Starting With Why
-
So I just finished reading a book written by Simon Sinek called Start With
Why (2009). I think I remember hearing one of my favourite internet people,
Mik...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment