Social Icons

het

Pages

Feb 27, 2012

Yamaguchi Trip

For a long time to be waited, finally my Editing work is done. Final video that contain all experiences in just 2 or 3 day(maybe?). Welcome for a Trip called Yamaguchi Trip.

Believe or not, the cost by bus to Yamaguchi is even higher than to Tokyo. Is Yamaguchi is a not Urban area than Tokyo that make the cost? or Transportation to there is lower than Tokyo that cause the difference in Ticket? You make the decision. Anyway, I purchased different bus tickets around 6,500 yen to go and around 3,00 yen to go back. Actually, I didn't bought roundtrip ticket because 6,500 x2 should be 13,000 yen (RM490?), which burn up all my money only for transit. For anyone who are wondering why it is 3, 00 yen, definitely there is a reason. Just thought about concept discount fare, and its done('◇')ゞ. I got lucky because I made in a time while the ticket was the last ticket. (*^-^*)

In this post, I would like to explain what happen in the video.

1. There was a day which snow was falling in hours. We were in a way to my friends senior house and he had to drive to a located place. I was really hate snow since the temperature will going crazy down and push me to hide into any comfortable futon(blanket or whatever) (-_-).

2.Situation where the car moved into a tunnel symbolized a prove of me went through tunnel by car inside ocean. The tunnel separate Yamaguchi and Kita Kyushu. So, after went through that tunnel>>Welcome to Kita Kyushu, a place which located in the downside of Japan map. Oh, before that, we ate rare whale fish before entered tunnel in a place called Kujira Tei. take a look on the picture.

 maybe this is called fry whale set?

this is whale stick set

3. We were inside supermarket to buy ingredient to make Takoyaki. What makes we wanted to make Takoyaki was my friends senior got enough credit card point to redeem prize and he chose Takoyaki maker machine(hear like hilarious). This is a result ( ^-^)_旦~
great takoyaki actually, thanks guys

4. Final part where my friends bought kerosene to burn up heater inside house. What interesting was the similarity between  to fill kerosene into those tanks but petrol for us.

Sadness for me to return back to Osaka while I had to leave all those sweet memories there. Thank you very much and best regard to all people who I met in the trip. ъ(`―^).

here the video, please enjoy although its not great.


ps:letih gile lepas balik~

No comments: