Social Icons

het

Pages

Oct 4, 2012

back to world of blogging

After a very long hiatus from blogging, I am already prepared to do blogging again. Definitely, this time with a new looks, a new way and new style of blogging. At least, My expectation is to make one post in a week, even in what condition it would be. Something difficult, huh? Its alright, Just hope this new resolution will be followed perfectly.

By the way, this is a new look of my pages, which is in Dynamic view. Dynamic view is one of the latest template in a blogspot. So, the feature for this template would come late, especially there are a lot of function buttons that I wish to put in my blog. I hope their teams can managed this template well, as to make new styling and functioning features to this new kind of templates. I did choose this template because it is easier to me to read my own post, besides the page style is also remarkable. Maybe this template is the most easiest to read post rather than mine before.

I hope this templates can give me the best atmosphere whenever I write on this blog. Plus, I write a blog just only to show/express about my feeling at that time. Sometimes, pressing button (writing) on a computer can release something inside people, which making them feel better. Maybe, the principle also can happen to me.

Okay, All of these just introduction for this new blog after renovated from last time (February). Before, finishing my writing, I would like to show one picture here. What is the function of an object inside the picture? Guest if you can. thank you

hint: something to do with computer

2 comments:

szi said...

pendrive?

yazid said...

yup...tapi dah xleh guna...