Social Icons

het

Pages

Jan 28, 2013

Winter n Pain

One thing I hate about winter is my mobility become less effective. Whenever I awake or sleep, this affect me very much, until become a unusual habit in daily life.  For instance, After I wake up from sleep, automatically my brain will enter an imaginary world, a world of deciding whenever I should do or not take a step to start moving my body to do daily activities. Usually, I think the sink would be too cold and the word of `after this` is annoying inside my mind. Luckily if I can get up without thinking that kind of things and do my work, if not, my body and spirit should be condemned inside my thick futon.

Winter is from November to March, should be say it can be long and it can be short. After the winter, come a new season (spring), which create a new phenomena and challenge in my daily life. Life is always changing, accept bravely and challenge independently. Thank you..Time to study

ps: rilek2 sudah

No comments: