this was my final destination for this summer, osaka-ko(osaka port). it's placed near the harbor, where osaka is called as harbor city, people come from each place and it's also why foreigner in Osaka much higher than other place. like in the past, foreigner came through this harbor to do business or something else.
Picture on the left shows one of the biggest ferris wheel(giant wheel). Osaka-ko also has other interesting sightseeing places such as Osaka Aquarium, Museum, ship tour and many more.
I only got chance to enter aquarium and ride on ferris wheel. although I just got 2, but still felt gratitude.
i got a slideshow to all, the journey to Osaka-ko. I forgot to tell that in this place also we can get cheap Takoyaki (Japanese food like Jemput2 or something related with it ). We bought 18 Takoyaki for 600 yen only(definitely you can't get this on other place).
oh, don't forget to watch other slideshow that I created before.
Summer break
http://deathharmony.blogspot.com/2010/09/summer-break.html
Thank to my friend
http://deathharmony.blogspot.com/2010/08/thank-to-my-friends.html
ops, i got to buy some book for new Sem. I've procrastinated. see you
Starting With Why
-
So I just finished reading a book written by Simon Sinek called Start With
Why (2009). I think I remember hearing one of my favourite internet people,
Mik...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment