Social Icons

het

Pages

Sep 26, 2010

my class start tomorow

i'm not get it all. the class should start at 1.10.2010 but i didn't realize there're special class in the holiday. it's written in my university pages and i didn't read it all. how it can be like this?

but, thanks to my friends, who told me about the classes and make i'll not miss a lecture tomorrow. actually, i just met him coincidentally on my way for paying bill last night. he just got home from his hometown and when we're meeting, he asked me if I know about the class tomorrow. i had no idea and i just said I don't know. he remembered about the class and say we'll meet there tomorrow. he seem nice people right? So, this is what we called life in University. Everything must be done by ourself with our way. I know, I didn't live in Tanah Melayu anyway, where staying together with friends in the same college with same course. if I live in that style, usually they'll tell me information about anything, making me lazy to take note of something. "it's ok,just depend to the other. they'll remember it"that's my mind set if I'm in Malaya University.

But, the same trick will not happen here, where you live alone, doing something alone, and live far apart from other friends. imagine that you wake up in the morning and you stomach rings to inform you "please put something on me". at that time, without you realize or not, you foot automatically walking to the near stall, or cafeteria or something for buying breakfast. you'll get this things if you go abroad. you've to use your own cooking skill otherwise you've to endure pain of your stomach.
if you want to live here, use your own living skill, not something you had used when you're in your country because we're living in different world, different way of thinking and different culture~

  新鮮な葉は新しい生き方だということなの?

2 comments:

✿ismi:Nauratul Nadiah✿ said...

wahh...
selamat kembali ke sekolah:)

yazid said...

yeah~
akhirnya masa utk memulas diri kembali~