Social Icons

het

Pages

Sep 18, 2010

2 week left

I got another 13 days before class start. Before starting classes, usually people bought new notes book, new pen, new pencil, new ...bla bla bla...for me, maybe I'll buy on the last week holiday.

Besides that, I must prepare these damn weird things. firstly, register selective subject. let recall back  about elective and selective course when you enter U. in my U, there's elective course that I've to select and can't do so. for example, calculus, linear algebra, mechanic, seminar course will be selected automatically. on other sides, science subject such as biology or molecular chemistry is the subject that we've to select one of it. then, for elective course such as  'culture', ' brain world' , 'interesting of math' , 'second language' and so on can be selected by student after thinking when they want to take it . for example, ' second language' subject is lecturing on Monday or Thursday.so, you just pick one day only, whether Monday or Thursday..maybe if your schedule is pack on Monday, so you just can pick on Thursday.

The second second skill is if the subject is in same category(imagine if brain world and interesting of math on the same category) , then you just pick one only for one semester(if your department states that). so, in a semester, you just can choose what you like whether brain world or interesting of math. As what I'm heard, selective subject is easy compared to elective, whether on attendance or passing exam.
so,  I've done all i stated above and now I'm waiting my new schedule although it's tighter than before. Going classes in morning and going back at night.

Second things is to prepare/buy winter clothes. when I arrived here in autumn, i only wore jacket and sweater.so, i don't have the clothes that can take on the temperature level when it come to November or December. now, it's time for me calculate the budget and I'll cry for it~..waaaaaa..money again~~

Third things is to send exam result to embassy. i forgot the address but I'll search for it.in fact, I've until October, so don't need to rush about it~

from now on, i'll become busy and busy....don't search for me after this..(just kidding :P, anytime can Buzz me)


2 comments:

mira said...

clmat blja semula my fren...
gud luck susun jadual 2.. =p

yazid said...

hoho...jadual mula disusun dengan rapinya~