Social Icons

het

Pages

Feb 19, 2011

Blackout Ro...STARTED!!



just want to say out loudly..this crazy things ruin my life these days...how boring if you got holiday without money..hahaha

Staying home quietly maybe the best way if you dont have any activities in school besides If I were asked to go jogging or do some exercise, absolutely I'll answer I'm lazy because this answer has been taught since we were child..haha

I started to play this game since my examination was finished as a way to release tension without using any money. This game is free, we just need to download and wait patiently for an hour while registering our name for reduce our time. After these process is done, we can enter this game and play freely. Absolutely there will be some resistance for me before playing the game where the file is crushed or something I exactly dont know was happened but with some effort had been done by me, searching how to fixed the bugs and how to access this game without failure, finally I got what I want..yeah

This game really astonished me, where I had not play this type of games since in my high school. At that time, I also played ragnarock but not like these days. The game was changed to become more easier than before. You can easily level up your character until level 500. this fact really astonished me because when I played in high school, for us to reach until level 40 need to many effort but this blackout ro just need 2 hours or 3 hours to reach 500 level.  Amazing?

Playing this game just take my conscientious to be brought to the other world.why cant, because you'll not realize when you see you clock, you'll surprise you have been played about 2 hours..haha~

However, if you dont like RPG game you will be so boring while playing this game because you have to do same things like hit monster, use same spell on monster and many more..

Anyway, this RPG game enjoys me while I'm waiting for the days I'll depart to somewhere..ciaw~

No comments: