Although my place should not be piled up with snow, but something strange happened where It was piled up. well, my new experience about watching and playing with snow around my place. watching these snow make me felt so excited, can't said by word. It was very beautiful.
This was compilation of some snow's picture inside my campus :P
Even though this was not too many, but for the people who live in this are, they'll say this was the most snow ever in this place.
some car beeing hit by snow...
and snowing in the bicycle's parking
inside the campus
and the place which people is always commuting
got to throw it away quickly or I'll be influenced by SNOW BITE..hahaha
My lucky day because I went out from my house on the day. Actually, I didn't realize that this day would be a lot of snow in this place. When I was in home, I didn't feel anything about snowing in my place until I saw something strange with my window, where there were a spot of condensation at my window. At first, I though It was from the rain but It was not actually. The snow fall at my window and that's why the It became like that.
After that, I went out to my house and at the time, still didn't recognize any sign of snowing around my place. However, I walk and walk away until arrived at a place, where I saw snow in large quantity, falling on the roof and car and on the road. Wow, I was surprised and exciting me in no time.
So, in the day, I decided for lunch outside. I walk with fellow friends and saw gorgeous scene ever in my life, which snow all over the place. The temperature at the time was very cold, making me to bought a new glove at the shop nearly our lunch's place.
huhu~
ps: best nyer..mungkin xkan dpt tgk setiap tahun sbb ade senior berkata benda nie dah lama xberlaku~
2 comments:
waa...
kiranye 2 first time xperience la ek?
kt tmpt ko blaja mmg ssh nk ade snow ke?
bp degree??
first experience tue~
kawasan aku memang susah la snowing nie..huhu~
at least kat cnie dalam 0, 1 darjah..mungkin ade gak -3, -2 tapi x hari2
Post a Comment