Social Icons

het

Pages

Feb 15, 2011

ICoCA getto da ze!!!

the title is similar with the word that is used by ash when he caught Pokemon. for instance, "crocodile..getto da ze!!!" means I got crocodile. However, this post is not regarding Pokemon or else, but it is related with things that I just bought a few hour ago~

This small things is called ICoCa card, not same as usual card, but this card can be used in train station in kansai region. Do you know touch n go card? just touch the card on the scanner and then they will show your balance in the card and then you can just go through to move on to the train. this card is very convinient for someone who does not like to Que in a long line or someone who doesn't like to bring too many coin in their pocket.

In this place, It is not limited for train, also can be used to buy things in specific convinient store near the station which written ICoCa can be used here. This is what i know the usage of this card, but I believe there are a lot of usage beside this.

how to top up card is just only go to the ticket machine, and the insert the card and the money that we are willing to top up. So, It is easier for some people especially me?

I wish this card can be used in bus, where I see a place to scan for a card on but I'm still not sure if it is also available for this card.

The other similar type of this card is called Pitapa. The different between the two of this card is Pitapa uses credit card while ICoCa does not.  Maybe by using credit card can make someone feel more convenient where they don't have to top up the card but the bank will take their money automatically each month.

Besides, they can uses the card for shopping in the specific area in the kansai region and you can register insurance for this card and this shows how the widely used of this card nearly my living place~

peace :P

not worrying anymore to bring a lot of coin using this!!!


ps: penat keluar tetapi seronok menjamu selera

No comments: