Last week we did a Barbeque.If we discuss about this topic, you may imagine barbeque only can be done around the sea or lake. But this time, we did on the balcony of the house.
Japanese house comes with several type and one of them is the house with a large balcony. So, you can do many things such as walking, gardening, playing football and barbeque. The place is just nice with the nice weather on that time.
The activity ought to be started at 10 oclock, but with lateness message from my friends, I arrived around 1 oclock...hahaha
we did many type of activity on that day, such eating, talking and then eating, drinking, playing games and many more
Last but not least, I appreciated with the people come to the barbeque and the people who invited me also and all the food was so delicious...thank you~
ps: mcm program anak angkat lak
Starting With Why
-
So I just finished reading a book written by Simon Sinek called Start With
Why (2009). I think I remember hearing one of my favourite internet people,
Mik...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment