Social Icons

het

Pages

May 5, 2011

Nagoya~

For the second day of my holiday, I decided to go a town called Nagoya for seeing my friends instead traveling a new place. I had to wake up earlier on the departure day, which the journey might took about 3 hours above without stop. However, my calculation went wrong when I was late to go out from home, causing me to take a break fast outside, which bought in a convenience store. After that, by taking a bus to train station would take times so eating in the bus maybe a right way, but the situation in the bus was too crowded, even it gave a difficulty to move my body, so finally the place around the station was being my breakfast and lunch spot.

Then, I met a new nice looking bird, not ran out from me although our distance was very near.



After eating, my journey to Nagoya continued by taking train and have to change train for several times, fistly in my place to umeda, then osaka to maibara, then maibara to ogaki, then ogaki to kanayama, then finally, kanayama to nagoya university.huh..5 times changing train ma~

On the first day I arrived there, feeling tired making me did not have any intention to walk outside the place, just want to rest at my friends house and started to walk tomorrow. While playing games in my friends house could took our times for waiting tomorrow.

 Tomorrow and tomorrow, which the time i was waiting for...to go through Nagoya city...seeing a new place.
We went to a town called Sakae, which the place is very popular to be walked by people inside or outside.
Some delicious food also represents there, for instance, Mega Kebab, a Turkish Kios. In fact, Osaka still do not have a Turkish restaurant, so it was the first time for me eating Kebab in Japan. Then we were continuing our journey to see a lot of shops in Nagoya.

The day after- I tried a new game in their home, which is Xbox 360 with kinetic controller. Just trying to play a game called kinetic adventure, surely took our stamina and  energy.


Before last day- my friend and I played a game Halo non stopping for a night like a crazy person. haha

then, around 10.30 a.m I packed my stuff and came back to my house. Surely the experience there was very fantastic. meeting new places and new people making me wonder and think about my own place, although it is just for a little things.

ps: beberapa hari sebelum sekolah

No comments: