Wthout realising it, Now I am in the middle of my semester, how fast time lapsed. Yet, the things that are not changed are the Homework!!! still like a mountain plus a cave.
I consider that I am still in another world, still not awake, not from dream but from the madness..haha
This week was the busy week for me but next week is the scariest week for me because I have to submit a lot of paper, lecture, meeting and bla bla bla.........
Rather than said that, last friday I got some assigment to do, even it is not difficult but still troublesome. What can I say, I need some day to be spent like holiday or whatever...Now, I felt trapped between these and this is what we called Mid-sem.
I hope and hope and hope and hope some miracle come to me this week..anythings which is compliment, me need it~ :P
ps: adakah sebelum wat kerja perlu tulis blog dulu?
Starting With Why
-
So I just finished reading a book written by Simon Sinek called Start With
Why (2009). I think I remember hearing one of my favourite internet people,
Mik...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment