I think these are some of the problem:
Recently,
1)My time with computer is too damn high.
-Too much click on websites. Too much watch anime/video.
-waste time by going to unimportant websites, after doing important task on Computer.
-Afraid of not be able to do next job, so continuing to click and click to remove the fear.
2)Too much think about future and past.
-Sitting or lie down on the floor to think future of me in long time.
-Excessive thought about changing the past "if possible I want to do this and this". I know it was a waste of time thinking about changing the thing that we can't change.
3) Eat in long time
-Eating while watching anime took a lot of time. Only watching one anime will consume 30 minutes but usually I will watch 2 if the meal is not finished.
-Doing the cook also take about 1~2 hours for heavy dish and 30 minutes for light dish. So total is around 1:30 to 2 hours for meal. It's not so high you think?
4) delay work
-Easy work and hard work is been neglected to do as soon as possible.
-'After this' syndrome even though at that time I was not doing anything.
-Confident enough to done work quickly but in reality have to postpone it.
Self extraction problem had done as above and I need to search the solution as soon as possible. If not, I believe a new undetectable virus will attack my self in future, making hard to turn back into real me. So, change now or regret after.
Time is defined differently by each people. 1 hours spent is though differently by each person. For example if I defined time is money as my 1 hours value is equal to 1,000 yen (RM 30), how much I have lost in just one day? spending for eat is about 3 hours(day and night), surfing internet 3 hours and talking with friends about 3 hours? 9 hours totally 9,000 yen (RM 270) in just one day and 270,000 yen (RM8,100) in just one month. Absolutely big amount of money we have. How about people who defined their 1 hours besides money? in a month what kind of things that they lost?
Time is not just a gold. It is more than that. As above, we can buy gold with 270,000 yen (RM8,100) but we can't replace the time. Definitely, A good spending time have to be planned and run as soon as possible. Firstly, changing one mind set about time and inject a strength to run their well planned schedule effectively. Time treasure infinity possibility.
To not waste time to go supermarket many times, I bought one box of chocolate..hahaha
ps: masa tidak boleh dibuang sebegitu sahaja

No comments:
Post a Comment