Social Icons

het

Pages

Jun 23, 2013

Sunday Washing : Fan

A bright sunday after week continues raining. A perfect day to hang out, A blessed day to do good things outside with nutritious sunshine. Temperature also fall down a little bit, until 23 degree compared 30 degree from last week. Oh, what a grateful day was today.

Many things I would liked to do on this day. Just I need to focus on next project started next month, so I needed to prepare my study schedule as soon as possible.  A day with a lot of doing homework and study. Besides, a good oppurtunity to sit inside Library on weekdays, which It was a long time since I did this.

What most important I had done today was my fan. How many months/years since I washed my received fan? I didn't remember at all. However, completely washed the fan blade make day become more bright. Fan blade without dust rotate effectively and make a good wind flow inside our room. Now I fell more cool and refresh.

Looking on the fan, can we wonder how the blade is seen static? What I know is because the rotating blade is sampled over a time. The concept is like to get average but with a slight different understanding. For example, in 10 times rotating, we will experience sampled effect on our eyes as 10 times is looked as one rotating. Superposition also another factor and more theory can be discussed about this phenomena.

Thinking until this level means It is a time for me focus on my upcoming schedule. This will not be an easy fight. But, life must go on. The End.







ps: Go go go kali ni

No comments: