Healthy lifestyle? Healthy Pyramid chain of food? Do we ever think about that? Even if I calculated the nutrient I am taking everyday is not enough for a man.
From picture below, my food (noodle) contains 0.7 red, 0.0 green and 3.9 yellow. What its means? I assume red for carbohydrate, yellow for protein and green for vitamin (vegetable). It is stated in the picture on the upper part the basic need for a man and woman consumption using this color. For a man, he need 2 red, 1 green and 7 yellow for 1 meal. Besides, woman only need 2 red, 1 green, 4 and above for yellow, which is more less than a man.
Definitely, my diet is not according to the benchmark here and It seem dangerous for health. My meal was 180 yen and it was not a small amount of money. Imagine you have 5 ringgit in your hand, you can eat 1 meal and buy some kuih-muih with the balance. Yet, here you are only ought to have a noodle.
My weight decreased one more time. Time for me eating more but with considering the nutrient inside the meal. I realized old me and new me habit in taking a meal. This time, more careful with intention to have good meal in daily life. Hey, what we eat will be permanent inside our body, plus good food is for good people. What I mention by good people is, the people who are given good health of body and mind and grateful what given, so they contribute anything particularly to the society.
So, I hope I can maintain a good mind set of a health lifestyle. Change now or regret later. The End.
They stated what・how many nutrient inside a meal
ps: makanan sihat untuk minda cerdas

No comments:
Post a Comment