Social Icons

het

Pages

Dec 27, 2008

karnival belia

this event happened in shah alam. my friend and I went there, arrived about 12 o'clock. But, at that time, the event just opened by wahida if i was not mistaken. a lot of shop along the road such as food, shirt, doll and many more. there are also registration counter for a few club. we looked that place not too long and then, went to the mosque( it's very huge). pray zohor there.
after that, we went to the muzium shah alam. there alot of interesting thing had been looked by us.
the muzium is very large. it was stated beside carnival, at our parking places. so, this day I had a long journey, it was very tired, but in this weekend, this is the first time I visited Shah ALam.
our promises with one friend was not succesful because he wanted to go to the carnival at the night while we were at that places until afternoon.

No comments: