Social Icons

het

Pages

Jun 27, 2009

friday midnight

At last, my final paper, physic, were done(11.30a.m.). this means by I want rest for a few days. after the exam, there were a meeting for information about student go to Toyota, Hitachi and JHKL. It's a long explanation.

about 3.00 p.m, my friend and I were heading towards Low Yat and Plaza Sg. Wang. although the weather was not very well, we continued our journey till reach Low Yat. As I though, there were a lot of things new there, and the laptop become more small and small. But, the Low Yat bulding structure still same. Unfortunately, we don't bought anything from that place. And after that, we head to Plaza Sg. Wag. there also we wanted to take our time, but the day become dark fastly without knowing.

we reached at our hostel about 7.00 am. in the way, i saw my friends(girl) just come back from somewhere. I thinks they just came back from shopping.huhuhu, they didn't notice me that I saw them.

in the night, i thinks once more, the situation in Kl is very dangerous, the separation virus H1N1 in everywhere, but I crossed that city lightly.erm...is that alright??

No comments: