One of the biggest things is happening here is firework competition. This event actually is not related with Obon break at all. Just because of summer, school break and easy for people to hanging out outside, so firework look nice. That what I think. My aim to watch one of the biggest firework competition this saturday. Easy to access by bicycle and the competition also is one of the largest in my region. Imagine it would be so fun there. So, this is one of my Obon break activity.
Secondly, after finished exam, there are ton of things I need to do such as continue to write on book, long distance travel planning and research. Yet, the most important things I have now is my own free time. This is only one time chance in my life, is to continue cooking. Off course , save money rather eating outside by cooking because I need more money to spend during summer holiday. Cooking this time is not same in the last 3 years. Nowadays, many product from my country can be easily accessed through internet or shop in this country. For instance, 1 hour 30 minutes cooking can be shortened to 30 minutes by using my secret weapon of spice, bought in internet. Thank you for inventing this things to make my cooking skill become dull and duller, hell yeah.
that kind of legend spice sauce
ps: masa untuk memasak, masa untuk makan banyak-banyak maa

No comments:
Post a Comment