Social Icons

het

Pages

Mar 14, 2013

Airplane Information Change

Nice action to write wrong passport information on my flight ticket. Now, I have to correct it back using telephone. For your information, this time I booked Peach flight to Taipei and because they don't have system such as enquiry through email, I have to call their call centre. 

Actually, there is slightly wrong information that I wanted to correct it back, but to ensure we are the real person who make a deal, they asked a lot of questions. For example, our booking person's name, telephone number, passport number, what to correct and others. 

This video besides is what was going on through the call. Although many audio cut can be detected, but hope you can enjoy and learn it well. By the way, please use an earphone to make easier to hear the conversation.

Thank you.


ps: fuhh

No comments: