Social Icons

het

Pages

Jul 6, 2013

Instagram with video?

Recently, Instagram have launched a new upgrade, video playing inside their apps. You can take video and then paste in instagram, plus you can cut some part of video and combine into 1. However, this created video is only for a few seconds. Suitable just only for a quick slide to read user.

Today, I was exposed with one new app called vine, which has the same features with instagram video system. However, it is seem different as vine is used for viral video. Do instagram here copy vine or not? One question comes into my mind. However, If I am chosen to use vine or instagram for video, I would say Instagram. Why because I use for a long time and the factor of friends number stability in the app.Yet, vine is compatible app with twitter as it can post created video easily on twitter.Hmmm...

So: Vine or Instagram?

vine

vs

instagram video

ps: pilihlah dengan sebaik-baiknye

No comments: